For technical reasons has stopped making tenders and auctions
- First, register as a user. Make sure you read through the auction procedure and fill in the registration form.
- Log in and choose the auction you are interested in from the list. Review the sales conditions and read through all of the attached documents.
- If you would like to make an offer, submit an application with automatic bid to take part in the auction. The link to do this can be found under the details of the auction.
- If you win an auction, you will be contacted and arrangements will be made to enter into a sales contract.
- For every auction you take part in the system automatically generates a unique ID for your every bid which can only be used for that particular auction.
- All auctions extend automatically.
- Once an auction ended successfully, you can review the final report on the auction.